Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is it so difficult to write a blog?

I think so, i should make this a habit.I would love to write, but i am lazy as some people know.

Well,In light of my previous post about my pact(Boo**), i broke it.Yup, i am guilty, i broke it, but just once though.We went to our friends place in Rhode island to hangout and the next thing you know is boo*****.

So many friends commented me about my pact that i wont be able to keep it, they are right!!

I got invited to my previous colleagues daughter 1st birthday, she was born while i was working there at Biogen Idec, i couldn't believe its already 1 year.Time fly's so fast!!

My new Work from home is going well, i am trying to fit in the work and adjust to work from home environment.Its kind of interesting,the work occupies most of my time, by the time you know, its already late night..but i like this new work!!

No comments: