Monday, January 25, 2010

Watching Cricket and reading at the Same time

Even though i wrote my post only a few hours before, i thought of writing again. I am finally reading something about my interview tomorrow and at the same reading listening to commentary of Ind Vs Ban Test Cricket commentary and the same time, my eye lids are closing away instructing me to sleep..

Yesterday i came to know that i missed a couple of client interview calls because of my voice mail, i hacked my iPhone to use Internet Tethering(uses iPhone data plan to connect internet to laptop) which screwed up my iPhone voice mail. Its not working from a month, i came to know yesterday.. my hack didn't worked at all.I am waiting for the next hack and this AT&T sucks in Signal strength and i have a bunch of important dropped calls while talking!!

When i was asleep i dream all night. I don't know whether it was good or bad. I keep dreaming even its a short nap at any point of the day. I AM A DREAMER....

No comments: